PAX: OneHit, Maestro, Gerry Reeves, GPS, Mr. Fixit, Brutus, Szczerbiak, Turnbuckle, Suds
5CP, Disclaimer, Mission Statement, Credo All by YHC.
Imperial Walker 10IC
LAC 10IC (both ways)
Willy Mays Hays 10IC
– About this time PAX from the Ruck Showed up so we added:
10 Burpees OYO
Divide into 2 Teams:
Army: OneHit, Suds, Turnbuckle, Mr. Fixit
Navy: Maestro, Szerbiak, GPS, Shotter, Brutis.
Mosey around the campus to the soccer field.
Goalie Kick Off:
With 2 soccer balls, one PAX from each team kicks the opponent’s ball from the Goalkeeper’s area as far as possible. Then you retrieve your own ball (the ball the opponent kicked) with the following mode of transportation – first team to the ball wins the point:
1) 5 Burpee Broad Jumps – 5 Burpees (Navy +1)
2) Bearcrawl to the Ball – (Army +1)
3) 5 Single count lunge walk 5 Pushups – (Navy +1)
4) High Skips (1st Person takes Point) – Shooter with the dive for a wing (Navy +1)
6) Sprints to the Ball (whole Team) – (Army +1)
7) Sprints to the Ball (individual – Shooter for the Point (Navy +1)
Stay on the same teams and partner up.
Dora 1-2-3 Soccer Style:
200 – Step Ups
300 – Squats
While 2 partners from each team try to score a goal.
When Time was called the score was:
Navy 5 Army 7
Bears Vs Crabs Soccer:
Navy – Bear Crawls
Army – Crab Walks
Full Field Soccer – Stand up and Kick when you get to the ball.
– Navy 6 Army 7
Flip Flop – Navy Crabwalk, Army Bear Crawl
– Navy 6 Army 8
Army for the win.
LBC – 53 OYO
Heal Touch – 70 – OYO
Plank – 19 Seconds.
5 Year Convergence weekend – May 12, 13.
Next Saturday – Travis Manion WOD
Cade Bloodworth – Continued healing
GPS – Mom
We thought about the mission statement, Credo and the 5CP and how we mention them at every workout and what it would be like if we carried this into other areas of our lives.